1. Legal notice
The following is general information on the web site www.setteo.com data:
Reg. #: 08361785.
VAT #: 154 8464 87
Address: 145-157 St. John Street. EC1V 4PW. London. United Kingdom
Phone: + 34 931255982
2. Purpose of the website
We inform you that Setteo is a social networking platform whose sole purpose is to provide a channel of communication to users (individuals and companies) which are United in a common interest: the practice of racquet sports.
Amateurs and professionals, clubs and other entities related to the practice of these sports can interact on this website for free.
Hereinafter, the term "user" refers both to individuals and companies (clubs, federations and brands) registered in Setteo, unless otherwise specified.
3. Conditions of use
Likewise, the user accepts expressly and without exception that access and use of this web site, its services and the contents of these services take place under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
Registered users can enter, edit, manage, and update information and at the same time will have access to information posted by other users. The content and use of such information will be governed by these conditions of use.
Setteo may modify unilaterally, at any time deemed appropriate, the configuration of this website, the terms of service and its contents, as well as delete them, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently. He can also denounce the post of such contents trying to inform the user of such change, if and when the circumstances so permit, through publication on the website.
4. Legal age
Children under 13 years old are not allowed access to Setteo. The publication of personal information regarding minors who can't access Setteo but who participate in certain tournaments or sporting events, can only be performed by their legal representatives, who must be duly registered in the social network and assume the responsibility of the published contents related to the minors they represent.
Profiles of corporate bodies (clubs, etc.), can only be created by people over 18.
If at any time we suspect that you do not follow the ages established for each case, we will proceed to the deletion of your account without notice.
5. Privacy and security
In accordance with the regulations of data protection, we inform you that your personal data collected through Setteo will be used only and exclusively in order to give an effective response or provision of services requested by the user.
The user is free to fill in the data requested in the registration form. Only are required the information allowing access to the network. The data provided through the Advanced profile settings, are voluntary. You should carefully read the implications of each type of settings (public, private and only visible) when creating your profile for friends, to know who may access your information in each case.
Setteo offers the user the possibility of linking his profile to the activity carried on on other social networks. This linking is voluntary. He should know that if he opts for such a link, the activity of the user in Setteo will be published in the linked social networks.
It is advisable to fill in the data required on the forms appearing on the website, for the purpose of offering the user the requested service. In case of failing to supply all the required information, Setteo can not proceed with the registration of the user who denies either part or all of the service.
The collected personal data of the user will have to be true, complete and up-to-date, and the user will be held responsible for damages that may be caused by the use of inaccurate informaion when filling in the registration forms. Also, Setteo is not responsible for any possible damages suffered by the user or a third party on the occasion of sharing personal information, pictures, stories, etc.
Users' rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition can be exercised by writing to OKMNO LTD, based in the 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU London, United Kingdom, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
6. Images and videos
Setteo reserves the right to delete at any time a photograph or video if it considers that it violates any law (right to privacy, intellectual property, industrial property, etc.).
When a user posts a photo or video with criminal content (paedophile, racist, offensive, defamatory, lucrative...), this picture will be deleted without notice and the accounts of those responsible will be immediately and permanently deleted. In addition, caused violations shall be communicated to the competent authorities.
The publication on the social network of photographs or videos containing other persons who are not the registered users, requires the authorization of such persons. Therefore when posting a video or a photo of such person on Setteo, the user must have prior authorization from her.
This Website uses "cookies" (small information files that the server sends to the computer who access the page) the cookies that we use are as follows:
- Authentication cookie, to identify the registered user.
- Login cookies, to allow automatic login unless user must return to include his user name and password.
- Cookies from external services (Google Analytics) to track the activity of users. Google can use this information to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can access the information through the following links:
This Google tool does not obtain data of names or surnames of users or the postal addresses where they are connected. The information obtained is for example related to the number of visited pages, languages, the IP address related to the city from which the users connect themselves, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and repetition of visits, times of visits, browsers used, operator or type of terminals from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess improvements introduced with the purpose of providing better service to users that visit us.
- Social networks cookies, to allow bonding with similar profiles when the user requests it through his profile settings.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to do this depending on the browser you are using, on the following links:
• Firefox from here:
• Chrome from here:
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es & answer = 95647
• Explorer from here:
• Safari from here:
• Opera from here:
Setteo has adopted the necessary safety measures as well as the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of these personal data and which prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment.
However, Setteo will not assume any liability that may arise from technical problems or errors in computer services not attributable to Setteo, which occur during the connection to the internet or that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions that are beyond its control.
9. Access to Setteo.
The user is responsible for his own account on Setteo, so only he is authorized to use it, so he is responsible for all activities that occur with his account's access to the service.
The service includes public areas, areas in which you can control the access of other users and private service areas. You understand that Setteo does not have to control or approve the content that the user or other users post or provide to the service. Setteo does not claim ownership of the material that the users post or provide to the service. However, in regards to the contents posted or provided by the user, it is the user who grants the permits (free, unlimited, worldwide, non-exclusive and perpetual) to the other users and who grants the access, depending on the configuration of the users' profiles, to use, copy, distribute and display the content on Setteo.
In addition, the user understands that it is possible that Setteo needs to make copies, change the format or process the published content on the service, including shared and private areas to:
• store and retrieve the content;
• put the content at its disposal and at the members' (who have been granted the access) disposal.
• conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
• conform to the limitations and conditions of the service.
This clause only applies to the legally permissible content and only to the extent that the use and publication of such content will not infringe the law. The user understands that the use of content that infringes the rights of other users is a violation. The user warrants that he has all the necessary permissions to be able to grant the rights, so that the use and publication of the content does not infringe any law. Setteo will not offer any payment for your content and may refuse to publish your content, and can remove it from the service at any time.
10. Rules of use
The user undertakes not to carry out illicit, illegal, activities that constitute a criminal offence, or which infringe intellectual and industrial property rights. The user also agrees to not transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any information or material posted on Setteo (data, photographs, videos, messages, drawings, etc).
10.1. About the content:
Setteo offers this website so that users interact with each other and share online photos, stories, reviews, and communicate among themselves using apps messaging, chat or video chat we offer.
It means that the user is solely responsible for all his publications (text, images, videos, etc.). Setteo is not responsible for the content published by users and it means that you can not get control over the contents posted by other users.
So therefore, as solely responsible for their contents posted on Setteo, the users must ensure to:
• Not post illegal, threatening, defamatory, racist content, or any other content that would breach the privacy of others, or the laws of the country where he/she resides or from which you can post.
• NOT to publish content over which the user does not have rights ( private,confidential, secret information,...).
• NOT post content that infringes a patent, trademark, copyright or other rights of intellectual and industrial property of another entity.
• NOT post bad intentional content of any kind.
• NOT transmit or disseminate material, software or malicious code that contains viruses or files designed to gain unauthorized access to computers or servers of third parties, or interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software.
• NOT publish content that can show cruelty to animals.
• NOT harass in any way other entities whether public or private, or other user of the service.
• NOT use or distribute content posted by other users as their own.
The users, as responsible for their contents may at any time decide the deletion of such contents. However, if other users have saved, forwarded or posted any content, this can continue to be available to the rest of the users.
In the event of permanent unsubscription from the service or expulsion from Setteo, all their contents will be deleted except where indicated above.
The user can also request a temporary interruption of service. In this case, all his information will be hidden to other users but not be erased permanently, and may again become reactivated when he deems convenient.
10.2 The user furthermore undertakes to:
• NOT defame, threaten, harass and invade the privacy of other users.
• NOT spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that is illegal or unfair advertising.
• NOT advertise on the web or nowhere else on the same or similar theme to Setteo internet, email spam, or chains, etc.
• NOT impersonate other users through the use of their usernames and passwords to get access to the service.
• NOT disseminate the content of other users, be it comments, photographs, videos, etc. and treat with confidentiality all data shared by the rest of the users.
10.3 Button "Report"
This complaint button is available to all users in their profiles so that they can bring to our attention any comment, photo or content considered as inappropriate or which could infringe their rights or those of third parties. It is important that you let us know as soon as possible so that we can act quickly and effectively.
11. Interaction with clubs, federations and brands.
Users who are individuals may interact with these racket sports-related entities registered in the social network. These profiles have the same functions as any other user, although they can also organize managing reserves of tracks, organize events, sweepstakes and contests as set out more later. Therefore, these entities can contact other users to inform them about their products and services, news, events and giveaways that are organized, etc.
Users may be fans of clubs, federations and brands. Additionally, users wishing to do so may become members of the clubs. For that, they must request it from that very club or be invited by the club itself.
12. Profiles of clubs, federations and brands.
Clubs, federations and brands specializing in racquet sports may be present in Setteo in order to advertise, manage tracks reserves, promote their products, services, news, events, sweepstakes and organized contests, etc. To do so, their profiles will have to be visible to all users.
For this, clubs, federations and brands have the same features as other users and must comply with the same conditions of use, plus the following:
- They will be responsible for ensuring that their advertising meets all applicable laws and regulations. The advertising content must not be offensive, fraudulent, or deceptive, or must contain or promote illegal products or services. Setteo is a social network that can register users (individuals) who are at least 13 years old, so clubs, federations and brands must take into account this profile when they develop advertising content to be included on our platform.
- The sending of commercial communications to Setteo users through internal messaging platform services is prohibited. The sending of such commercial communications shall be deemed spam.
- Sweepstakes and contests: they can organize sweepstakes and contests in its walls respecting the following rules:
• Only they can create the legal basis governing the sweepstakes or contest.
• They will specifically mention in the legal bases that Setteo is exempt from any responsibility for the sweepstakes or contest they organize.
• They're not allowed at anytime to collect personal data about users of the Setteo platform.
In the Classified section, a platform is available to all users where they can promote the sale of second-hand products, related to racquet sports. Other users may be interested in purchasing them.
The user, by clicking on "Post ad" may publish photographs and describe the second-hand products (features, price, etc.) they want to sell.
If a user is interested in an advertized products he can contact the seller using the form provided for that purpose, in order to expand the information or carry out the negotiations to formalize the transaction whose execution (payment and delivery of product), is completely alien to Setteo.
Setteo does not intervene nor endorses any of the actions carried out by seller and buyer; It simply allows that both get in touch through the platform.
Setteo is not responsible if the final product does not respond to the characteristics listed in the publication. Only the seller is responsible for the accuracy of the provided information and only he is responsible of the fact that the product which is delivered to the purchaser is in accordance with the published characteristics.
Setteo will not assume any responsibility for any kind of claims associated with the product or the purchase process.
14. Court booking
Setteo puts at the disposal of users and clubs a process of court and pitch booking in just three steps (1. Searches your track, 2. Choose your track, 3. Pay your track). Each Club sets general conditions for the reservation of each track (availability, price, etc.) in its name, so that Setteo assumes no liability in this regard.
Setteo does not intervene nor endorses any of the actions performed by users and Clubs; it only means to facilitate the process of reservation through the platform.
Both claims and responsibilities shared by the users and the clubs arising from the conditions of reservations should be settled between the parties beforehand.
The form of payment established by the clubs to make reservations is Paypal. Once the user accesses this payment system, he happens to be governed by the terms of Paypal.
15. Links to third parties
If you make use of links to third party websites, we inform the user that it will be governed by the terms and conditions of those web sites.
16. Applicable law
These legal conditions and their interpretation are governed in accordance with English law, and any claims submitted in the framework of these conditions shall be subjected to the jurisdiction established by British law.