Padel tournament Completed
- Qualifications: SAT 29/10
- Final draw: SUN 30/10
From 9AM to 22PM
- Men Double and Women Double players/team.
- Affiliated to Padel Vlaanderen or the Association Francophone de Padel.
- Teams should be Belgian citizens or residents in Belgium for the past 6 months or at least 6 months per year.
- 10 euros per person (1st match)
- 5 euros per person (2nd match)
Or 15 euros per person in case of Round Robin
RULES OF PLAY
- According to the number of teams registered and logistical aspects, the organizors will priviledge one system or another: Set to 9 games with tie-break or 2 sets with Long tie-break for the third set, other.
- Direct elimination or Round Robin
- New Balls are provided from Round16
- Draws will be made on the 27th of Oct 2016 at 18.00
- Schedules are not changeable. We ask for your flexibility. The organizors will do their best to provide you with a clear schedule of play.
- 4 Teams seeded will be directly placed in the Final Draw. All Seeds are given according to Padel Belgium points and/or to National team Players 2016 (extra 1000 points). The rest will be randomly sort.
- Players/teams must be present 20 minutes before the schedule of their match, and meet with Head-Referee.
- In case of difficult weather conditions or logistical issues, the organizors have the right to change the schedule and location of the Match.
- Group phase
- 4 Groups
- Category (Gender)
- Category (Age)
- Sign up ends