Season schedule and scores listed here.
Captains have admin rights to record scores and list players in line up.
Home team is on the right and away team is on the left of the schedule. Basically replace the "vs" symbol with an "@" symbol. Once viewing an individual match the away team is on the top and home team is on the bottom.
To find schedule click on schedule, then filter by team and date. Then click "print view" in blue box and it will show you a printable version of the schedule.
Players that have registered on the league registration page (First Coast Men's B2 league) will be added to their respective team here in the actual league.
• Players must be at least 18 years old
• Level 3.0 -Number of lines played 3
• A lower rated player may not play above higher rated player
• 3rd set format to be determined by home team prior to match. Court availability may be a factor. Tiebreaker or full third set may be used. Third set score will be recorded as 1-0 for the winner when entering results into the system.
• Sunday matches are scheduled to start at 1pm but can be played earlier if BOTH teams are in agreement to do so.
- Group phase
- Category (Gender)
- Category (Age)
- Sign up starts
- Sign up ends