- BEL1000 (1000 points in the ranking)
- Double Men
- Double Women
- Players should be affiliated to Padel Vlaanderen or the Association Francophone de Padel. Please, verify with your club.
W : 400€ / team
F : 200€ / team
1/2 : 100€ / team
W : 200€ / team
F : 100€ / team
1/2F : 50€ : team
In case of less participating in a category, the organizer can adapt the amount of the prize-money.
- Quali group on Friday December 15th and Saturday December 16th
- Final Draw on Sunday December 17th:
16h00: Final Women
18h00: Final Men
20h00: Ceremony + Cocktail Party
- 15 euros per person
RULES OF PLAY
-For the men :
4 groups of 4 (1 qualified by group) and a final draw with 4 seeds
The best 20 teams (the sum of the points in the ranking) registred are taking place in the tournament
In group the matches are playing first to 9
In 1/4f and 1/2f : 2 winning set + super tie-break
In final : 3 complete sets
-For the woman :
2 groups of 4 (2 qualified by group) and a final draw with 4 seeds
The best 12 teams (the sum of the points in the ranking) registred are taking place in the tournament
The organizer reserves the right to change the number of groups and seeds according to the number of registration
- New Balls are provided for each match from Quarter Finals in the Final Draw
- Draws will be made on the 13th of December 2017
- Schedules are not changeable. We ask for your flexibility The organizers will do their best to provide you with a clear schedule of play.
- The Federation can also assimilate players by giving points.
- Players/teams must be present 20 minutes before the schedule of their match, and meet with Head-Referee.
- In case of difficult weather conditions or logistical issues, the organizers have the right to change the schedule and location of the Match.
- Group phase
- 4 Groups
- Category (Gender)
- Category (Age)
- Sign up starts
- Sign up ends